Job description / Role
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 100%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
We are looking for passionate technology & business enthusiasts that are in the early years of their career and want to develop their skills to become a subject matter expert for one of the world's most valuable brands.
The SAP Academy for Presales will provide you with world-class training and skills to propel you into a successful career in the technology space. This program is your opportunity to engage with customers, help solve their unique business challenges using cutting edge cloud-based products, solutions and services!
- Your journey as a Presales Associate will start with 4 weeks of onboarding activities at your local SAP office.
- You will then travel to California for 6 months of classroom-style learning in our world-class training facility.
- Together with colleagues from all over the world, you will participate in experiential learning opportunities including presentations, role plays, team competitions, Design Thinking, gamification, social selling and more. A senior Presales colleague will mentor you when you return home for 5 months of on-the-job learning.
- You will be set up for success and supported to achieve it. After your successful training, you are expected to lead customer discovery sessions and survey activities to uncover business challenges and opportunities for innovation.
- You will create and deliver high impact and engaging software demonstrations that compel the customers to select SAP over other competitive offerings.
- You will also provide demand generation support through marketing events and deal execution support by responding to request for proposals.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Successful completion of a Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or related subject
- Fluent in English and local language, written and spoken
- Maximum of 3 years' professional experience preferably in a technology company or in a role with substantial exposure to software/technology solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes and industries (such as Manufacturing, Consumer Products, Professional Services, Retail etc.)
General information: It is mandatory for all non-US citizens to possess a visa or ESTA travel authorization to enter the U.S. for any SAP training, or otherwise, that is valid on an uninterrupted basis at the time of entering the U.S. through the end of the training and departure date. If an individual is selected to attend the training, SAP will reasonably assist that individual in the visa or ESTA travel application process as it deems appropriate for that individual's circumstances. Please be advised that pursuant to U.S. immigration requirements, a prior arrest, citation, charge, indictment, conviction, or imprisonment for breaking or violating any laws (even if pardoned or expunged) may impact and/or delay an individual's ability to enter the United States under the Visa Waiver Program, in connection with which an ESTA travel authorization is made, and/or secure a U.S. visa. Additionally, if the visa or ESTA travel authorization is not secured as required, becomes invalid for any reason while the individual is present in the U.S., or at any time due to other business factors, SAP reserves the right to discontinue its association with any individual without further obligation of any kind.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.