Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
- Plan and manage the execution of the multi-discipline Pre-FEED, FEED & EPC project control deliverables reviews in both local and Contractor international offices.
- Administration of project control forecasts, cost control, cost estimating using Earned Value Method. When required perform Monte Carlo analysis for the level 3 Schedule.
- Review earned value analysis based on input from construction team and Contractor and compare to progress reflected in schedule.
- Quality Assurance - Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system.
- Must have a proven track record of executing project cost control activities in multiple projects in Design & Engineering, Procurement and Construction in the oil and gas industry and field experience in EPC environment.
- High level of understanding of management of cost control interfaces across multi-functional Company and Contractors' groups.
- Accountable to Controls Manager for timely and accurate input of data, thorough and accurate review and analysis of schedules, and timely and accurate document production.
- Provide oversight and review of the EPC contractor planning and scheduling including EPC contractors staffing plans, manpower histograms, project progress measurement, etc.
- Review and comment Contractor Schedules, Cost forecasts, Progress Measurement methodology.
- Establish Rules of Credit and Progress Measurement procedure in cooperation with Contractors.
- Review Contractors' invoices and make recommendations for payment of undisputed amounts.
- Participate in Interactive Planning sessions.
- Prepare PMC weekly and monthly reports.
- Review change orders for cost impact.
- Bachelor's in Science Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- 15 Years of experience
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.