Job description / Role
We are looking for a Java developer to build software using languages and technologies of the Java EE Platform. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the Java EE Developer and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using Java programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Proven experience as a Java EE Developer
• Familiarity with the Spring , Spring Boot,and Java Web framework, SQL and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, Spring MVC)
• Knowledge of Using Code Revision Control System like Git or SVN
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies like Scrum
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
About the Company
EBTTIKAR Technology Co., a subsidiary of the National Technology Group, is one of the leading IT Infrastructure Solutions Providers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is well positioned to lead the IT service industry in the Middle East by leveraging its strategic partnerships with world class technology vendors, solid service infrastructure and its commitment to the region.
We thrive on the mission of enabling the best business results through IDEAS, PEOPLE and TECHNOLOGY. As a total IT Infrastructure Solutions Provider, we provide a full spectrum of services that includes Consulting, Design, Implementation, Integration and a whole host of Outsourcing Services. In short we address the entire cycle of a typical IT undertaking – from Consult, Build, Deploy to Manage.
Committed to our full-service proposition, we pride ourselves of strong alliances with some of the world's most renowned technology companies including Cisco, HP, Oracle, EMC, Juniper, Microsoft, Symantec, Spirent, Redline Communications, Systimax and SafeNet - to provide the most effective and competitive solutions to our customers.
Through 4 main offices and 24 services centres across the Kingdom with over 400 full-time employees and 1500 project staff, Ebttikar serves over 250 customers across various industry sectors.
Recognized for its excellent service quality and business performance, EBTTIKAR has been awarded several local and regional achievement recognitions, from Saudi e business awards as the Best Networking Solutions Company in 2004, Best Enterprise Channel award from HP in 2003 and the Gold Partner of the Year Award in 2004 for the region of Russia, Middle East and Africa from Cisco. Ebttikar was the first regional company to receive Cisco Gold Partner Certification in the Middle East.