Job description / Role
The Chalhoub Group first ever Group-wide Loyalty Programme, MUSE launched in August 2019 in UAE & Kuwait and will soon launch in Saudi Arabia. MUSE is a three-tiered programme with an unpublished Invitation for 4th tier named ELITE.
The Private Client Executive is a new function that has been created to engage and delight our Elite Invitation for members of the group, ensure speedy and reliable service and ultimately grow customer lifetime value.
To provide an unrivalled member and shopping experience through highly interpersonal skills, up-to-date knowledge on market trends, and an impeccable eye for detail. To implement at a regional level the clienteling strategy with UHNW Individuals, in line with Central guidelines whereby success will be measured though:
- Year on Year retention
- Increased customer value and share of wallet in preferred brands
- Increased customer value and share of wallet in new brands within Chalhoub Group
- Referrals and improved satisfaction scores captured via member feedback channels and surveys
- Reports into Elite Relationship Director based in the UAE
- Build strong and deep relationship with Elite members across KSA
- Available for Elite members anytime, anywhere and ready to make things happen
- Solutions oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Identifies opportunities and hooks to engage and interact with Elite members in a meaningful and authentic way
- Enhances & executes - along with the wider team - a superlative customer experience
- Achieve quarterly sales target set to grow Elite members portfolio
- Operates WhatsApp to communicate with Elite Members
- Onboard Elite members personally in a 1-1 meeting explaining the Group and the benefits of the programme
- Inspire Elite members with group wide look books, trending content and personalized offering
- Regular communications with Elite members to check in and wish on special occasions
- Manages member requests (experiences, product, occasion) and escalated complaints
- Available and on call and ready to cater to Elite members anytime of the day, with the support of the wider network of MUSE team and Brand PCE
- Puts into action the knowledge of new collection launches, arrival dates, pre-ordering opportunities, private sales access to maximise engagement and trigger conversions at each activity
- Implementation of an integrated VIP clienteling strategy for the ELITE's with well thought out moments to delight and triggers to shop within the Group's portfolio of brands
- Demonstrates ability to understand and anticipate ELITE members personality and requirements in KSA
- Build a series of reliable, convenient, hassle free and value added services to delight Elite members
- Build a portfolio of freelance stylists to cater to Elite members services
- Source and curate gifts for 4 key occasions including birthdays
- Create bespoke and personalized 1-1 moments or events
- Operates WhatsApp to communicate with Brand PCE
- Leads key engagement activities and monthly meetings with Brand Private Client Executives (PCE's) and Elite members
- Collaborates cross functionally to create effective content that would lead to increased conversion, engage with ELITE prospects & re-engage with lapsed ELITE.
- Manages contact calendar across the UAE and works closely with brands to identify key moments to engage
- Manages clash calendar to avoid over communicating to Elite members about the same message
- Maps touchpoints for PCE across the Group that would act as relays for personal shopping requests
- Works closely with brand buyers to develop a deep knowledge of seasonal offerings and key trends
- Maintains inventory and knowledge on exclusive pieces/collections available from all POS within the Group
- Works closely with Brand PCE's to assist in enhancing the client's shopping experience
Enrich Member Dossiers
- Builds, manages and oversees ELITE dossiers across a portfolio of brands and ensures meaningful/clean data is inputted and derives actionable insights to delight and engage with members
- Designs survey templates to enrich member dossiers with member details including physical attributes, preferred styles and brands, personality to allow an enhanced member shopping experience
- Conducts quarterly focus group sessions to identify ways to better understand member expectations
- Enrich ELITE member dossiers with key insights that enable them to better understand, always anticipate and add true value to our members' lives.
Reporting and Monitoring
- Works closely with Data team for dashboard updates on customer acquisition and retention & analysis of impact of communications to determine impact or derive actionable insights
- Reports to Elite Relationship Director and Head of Loyalty on progress and acts on underperforming members
- Reviews Elite members previews purchase history, brands visited and formulates individualized growth strategy
- Identifies new UHNW individuals and opportunities to onboard and build relationship
- Conducts market & Elite call center visits to monitor and track on the ground performance and feedback any uncaptured issues
- Monitors and reports on competitive activities to ensure programme is proactive or positively perceived vis a vis competitor activity
- Provides bi-weekly sessions to updates Brand Private Clients Leads on Elite preferences and key findings and receive feedforward
- Liaise with brands for feedback and support requirements from the Programme
- Reviews underperforming KPIs and acts accordingly to support & drive value.
- 90% retention rate of selected Elite members
- Achieve quarterly sales target set to grow Elite members portfolio
- Member satisfaction levels while delivering with the highest standard of customer experience.
- You'll have a proven ability to engage and build customer relations (clienteling)
- You'll be an excellent team player but also able to work on own initiative
- You'll be comfortable with ambiguity, adopting a flexible approach
- You'll be resilient, with a problem solving and solutions focused attitude, with a logical approach to situations
- You'll have proven experience in fashion sales (ideally luxury), with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, with the drive and motivation to sustain this
- You'll have excellent written and verbal communication etiquette in Arabic and English
- You'll be organized and able to meet deadlines
- You'll have strong computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Great work-ethic and drive. Passionate about customer experience and clienteling. Background in personal shopping, from wardrobe management, capsule wardrobe selection, to shop floor styling and on/off-site assistance
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.