Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
You will provide process engineering services to Worley, and its Customers.
- Deliver process engineering services that meet Worley, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform process engineering services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
- provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders;
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in process engineering.
- Communicate effectively with the process engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- Sound technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its customers.
- A working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of process engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of process engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry.
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- Fire protection design experience in area of oil & gas and chemical plants.
A recognized degree in the relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
Undertaking Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
What we offer you
Providing our people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.