Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are currently looking for a Procurement Analyst (SAP Specialist) to join an ongoing project in NEOM, Saudi Arabia.
Your new role, what's involved?
* Prepare PR Forms from Scope of Works, Provide required inputs, and run reports as and when required.
* Prepare regular reports, dashboards, and presentations to communicate procurement performance and recommendations to stakeholders.
* Collaborate with the procurement team to evaluate existing procurement processes and identify areas for improvement.
* Conduct process mapping and analysis to identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and opportunities for streamlining procurement operations.
* Recommend and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency, reduce costs, and improve supplier management.
* Assist in the evaluation, selection, and onboarding of suppliers.
* Analyze supplier performance data and metrics to assess supplier capabilities, track performance, and identify areas for improvement.
* Collaborate with the procurement team to develop and implement supplier performance measurement frameworks and scorecards.
* Support supplier relationship management activities and maintain effective communication channels with suppliers.
* Collaborate with the legal and procurement teams to review and analyze contracts, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
* Monitor contract expiration dates and facilitate contract renewals or renegotiations.
* Work closely with finance, operations, and other relevant departments to align procurement activities with organizational goals.
* Support the implementation of procurement-related initiatives and projects.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management, or a related field.
* Minimum 3 Years of relevant work experience
* Knowledge of SAP procurement system is Mandatory
* Familiarity with supplier management and contract management processes.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex information to stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
* Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
* Proven experience on PMC projects in KSA or the Middle East.
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognize the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.