Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Develops specifications and performance requirements for all construction requirements, materials & products.
- Analyzes technical data, designs, preliminary specifications, manufacturing limitations, supplier facilities, and availability of parts and equipment.
- Establishing and implementing the Material Procurement Plan.
- Ensure the materials / equipment are procured from the approved vendors and manufacturers
- Ensuring the Material Requisition, Material Submittals and Purchase Orders are prepared as per the project requirements.
- Acquiring from the vendors / manufacturers corrective actions for any non- conforming Materials / equipment noted during inspection.
- Preparing material status weekly updates.
- Resolving discrepancies in material data prior to purchasing. Communications and Working Relationships
- Procurement Engineer will report directly to Procurement & Contracts Unit Head.
- Procurement Engineer will coordinate with Procurement Logistics for Materials/Goods/Equipments delivery & clearance.
- Procurement Engineer will supervise the Procurement Officers in all their duties.
- Procurement Engineer will communicate directly with all members on running projects or as agreed.
- Graduation: BSc Civil/Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience: 2-5 Years.
- Good command of Arabic & English Language (Write, Read, Speak).
- Computer Skills: M/s Office, AutoCAD, Primavera, Oracle.
- Good Knowledge of Project Management, Quality Assurance etc.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Swisslinx Middle East
Swisslinx Middle East