Job description / Role
Contract - Existing client
- Places purchase orders
- Manages RFQ process for non-priced items
- Follows up purchase orders, Handles purchase invoicing
- Updates and maintains the Procurement Plans
- Complies to Sourcing rules in Supplier selections
- Is involved in claims processing to suppliers
- Supports sales pricing (manufacturing procurement)
- Request for opening / updating supplier data
- Reports the supplier performance to supplier database
- Job Title : Procurement Executive
- Location : Riyadh,KSA
- Duration : Long Term
- Offered Salary : Attractive salary + Standard UAE Benefits
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Swisslinx Middle East
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Procurement Bid Lead