Job description / Role
m2r Education are pleased to be supporting this leading company in the Eastern province of Saudi Arabia. They operate in the field of Crane Rental, Heavy Lifting, Transportation, and Heavy Equipment Rental Services.
They have a need for an Inventory and Procurement Manager to join asap, therefore you MUST be in Saudi Arabia and have a transferable Iqama.
The main purpose of the Procurement & Inventory Manager’s job is to develop and implement an organization wide, integrated procurement and inventory system to ensure timely and cost effective flow of goods and services.
SAR 19,000 to 33,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: medical, return annual flights, accommodation and transportation allowance, visa
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration; an MBA is a plus
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in supply chain, procurement, and inventory management preferably in a similar field
• Professional certification in relevant areas is preferred
• Strong knowledge of the equipment and rental industry with solid planning, execution, and implementation skills
• Strong knowledge of procurement principles, inventory/warehouse management, theories, and processes and of contract administration and contract law
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communications skills and a proven ability to motivate and manage teams
• Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications. ERP knowledge is a must
• Ability to travel across Saudi Arabia as and when needed
• English fluency is a must, Arabic language fluency is preferred also
• Nationality is open
• From 19000SAR (dependent upon exp) medical, return annual flights, accommodation and transportation allowance, visa.
• ASAP start date
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.