Job description / Role
• End-to-end sourcing, procurement, and execution of subcontractos and materials for all projects
• Full ownership of procurement strategy, operations, and development
• Liaision and coordination with Project Managers, Subcontractor teams, and other Management to ensure successful completion and hand-over of projects
Client is a leading turnkey interior fit out company based in Saudi Arabia - are looking to appoint an experienced Procurement Manager to join the team.
• You will have strong fit out industry experience as well as the ability to manage a team.
• Immediately available candidates that meet the requirements will be given preference as this position is urgent
• Immediately available candidates heavily preferred, those on notice will still be considered
• At least 10 years experience in an interior fit out Procurement
The Successful Applicant
•10 years experience in procurement within the interior fit-outs industry
• An impeccable and updated knowledge of relevant suppliers and subcontractors
• Demonstrated history of producing savings and delivering projects under strict deadlines
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.