Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager for Electrical Products, Arabic speaking, to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Procurement Manager Responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Electrical Engineer
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
About the Company
KFB Holding Group was founded by Mr. Khalid AlBoayz, a first generation entrepreneur, in 1981. He has brought with him a considerable sense of ethics and responsibility to his employees, partners, and customers. Mr. AlBoayz is firmly committed to bringing the latest products and technologies to Saudi Arabia, while ensuring that they are suited and suitably re-engineered for local conditions.
As President of KFB Holding Group, Mr. AlBoayz has implemented and upheld the best business practices, making it one of the trusted companies in the GCC region.