Job description / Role
Procurement Manager – Multi National Engineering Co – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Big Fish
Our client is a leading top tier Multi National facilities management service provider. They are a market leader, have a global presence and a reputation for quality. They have an established operation within the Middle East region, including Saudi Arabia and are currently recruiting for a Procurement Manager to join their team in Riyadh.
• The role will be project based on a very important project in the Dammam/Khobar region. Ideally the candidate will have experience Saudi Arabia, they will be responsible for the procurement function for the entire project (Engineering / EPC /MEP/ Industrial Construction).
• They will manage and coordinate all Procurement activities throughout the stages of the project, including the bid phases and the integration of other equipment category strategies.
SAR 30,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
• Project procurement and technical experience from an International company.
• Experience in procuring EPC, or medium/large civil and MEP contracting or facilities management
• Excellent Communication
In return, our client offers not only a stable working environment and competitive salary with a family benefits package but a chance to join a reputable organization that is a leading player within the sector.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.