Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities
• Process purchase requisitions / orders within purchasing authority.
• Invite, assess, and award/recommend supplier tenders, bids, quotations, and proposals.
• Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
• Prepare and records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
• Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
• Estimating and establishing cost parameters and budgets for purchases
• Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
• Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
• Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
• Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
• Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
• Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
• Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies
• Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
• Assist in the development of specifications for equipment, materials, and services to be purchased.
• Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages & insurance.
• Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies.
• Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practice.
• Address staffing resource needs and supervise purchasing clerks.
• Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with colleagues and management.
• Understanding warehouse and inventory computer systems
• Creating shipping/delivery routes and schedules
• Tracking shipment progress
• Understanding safety/security processes and procedures
• Fully adhere to the Keller’s QHSE Policy requirements throughout the duty-hours.
SAR 7,000 to 8,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Experience in procurement of at least 5 years, including min. 2 years in construction sector
• Experience in using SAP (or Oracle) is highly demanded
• Very good English; Arabic and/or Urdu would be an important asset
• Well organized, able to make reports (costs, KPIS etc) in a detailed and organized manner
• Awareness of Saudi Arabia customs regulations
• Experience in organizing logistics of heavy cargo would be an asset
• Communicative, able to conduct a successful meeting and take lead
• Has good negotiation, problem solving, and decision making skills to handle urgent problems
About the Company
Big Fish Recruitment
Purchase & Production Officer
Procurement & Inventory Manager
Procurement Manager / Category Manager
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE