Job description / Role
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a creative Product Development Manager to join their team. This individual would be responsible for leading the launch activities for various categories of brands by developing and executing launch projects to deliver all programs. The Product Development Manager is expected to manage a portfolio of projects, which may vary between new product launches & supply chain design changes depending on the business needs.
• Lead the new product development process for all products for a designated category brand from concept generation to execution, ensuring timing, quantity and KPI targets are achieved
• Work closely with the marketing & branding team to develop drive innovation, develop new products, create brand integrity and launch new products
• Aggressively pursue new business opportunities and brings to fruition successfully
• Ensures product standards are met once orders are placed
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs
• Manage budget and resource planning for programs
• Review all documentation for design feasibility and accuracy
• Keeps abreast of new design, manufacturing and material development practices
• Conduct consumer survey on products to iterate and drive improvements in future releases
• Spearhead market, competitive, scientific & industry research relevant to development process
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in product development, preferably consumer goods
• Experience in product industrialization and accompanying product launches
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment, manage multiple projects at the same time & set priorities.
• Excellent understanding of R&D and operations and be able to function effectively as a Project Manager, Planner, Coordinator, Communicator and Technical Expert
• Strong product design/development experience: experience in translating consumer needs/wishes into product proposals/ideas, and then developing & qualifying products from technical & consumer point of view
• Strong knowledge of technology platforms and systems
• Proactive individual with a high degree of intellectual ability combined with a lateral-thinking, creative and enquiring mind
• Good attention to detail and an enthusiasm to continuously improve processes and quality of output
• Flexible and energized by possibilities change
• Results-oriented and agile with a high level of perseverance
• Fluency in English is a must
• Bachelor's degree in the same or related field is essential
About the Company
Since 2010, our team has successfully placed some of the world’s finest graduate to mid and C-level talent in organisations across EMEA and APAC, and it all comes down to our niche approach and understanding of the market place, skill sets and trends.
From our offices in Dubai, Riyadh, London and Singapore, we run a sector specific operation. Meaning we specialise in your industry and are able to completely understand your vision, provide market insights and intelligence, and deliver the best talent to fit seamlessly into your operations.
Business Development Manager in a Massive Company
|Saudi Arabia||3 Jun|
|Saudi Arabia||13 Jul|
General Manager (O&M)