Job description / Role
Product Development Specialist - Mortgages & Loans - Riyadh
Senior Manager Level Hire
Riyadh | KSA | Saudi National
Michael Page are recruiting for one of the largest Banks in Saudi for a Mortgage Loans Product Development, Senior Manager.
This role is for a Mortgage & Loans product development / Product manager specialist who will be responsible of developing the products from business perspective on digital channels by ensuring to offer the latest products & services with the best technology to serve customers and increase bank offering.
This role will be to develop new products & service by preparing Business Requirement's, obtaining required approvals from all internal departments, working with IT, and vendors to develop & launch new Loans and mortgage related products.
* Mortgage & Loans Product Development specialist to work on Mortgage Loans products & services by identifying new products for the Bank.
* Review existing products and services help to improve & enhance the proucts for the business
* Work on general production issues and bugs to be fixed with concerned teams
* In this role the Product Manager will ensure all stakeholders activities related to changes in products & services are in place
* Cover marketing activities, operations update or changes, sales team activities, etc.
* Prepare operational policy & procedures of new products & services and support the functioning of the operational aspects of the products.
This is a permanent role, based in Riyadh Paying competitively + Benefits
* Minimum Experience: 8 years of professional experience -
* 3-5 years previous experience within product development
* Experienced within IT / Digital
* Proven track in delivering multiple products & services
* Drive the development of all project portfolio from Start to End
* Media and digital sales & marketing knowledge
* Experienced as a product developer within digital or Digital marketing
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.