Job description / Role
In this role, Cardiovascular Ultrasound Product Manager will be responsible for a limited geographic region or a limited industry or product segment and managing the activities of first-line sales managers or activities of Sales Account Managers and or Sales Specialists. Also, this position is responsible for attaining sales objectives for their geography, managing the direct sale of the org.
- Directly managing Account Managers (Sales & Application) in a specific channel sales region. Select, train, and develop personnel to optimize effectiveness.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to drive organic growth in the assigned sales market for Cardiovascular Ultrasound.
- Cultivating and leveraging customer relationships at the multiple levels within customers
- Development of long-term customer relationships through the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs
- As a member of Regional leadership team ensuring seamless teamwork with the Service and other channels to provide total customer satisfaction.
- Deploying resources to meet financial / operating objectives including orders, revenue, contribution margin, and base cost control
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int'l Law is broken
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Minimum of 5 years of consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages
- Willingness and ability to travel within your specified geographic region
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
- Previous experience managing sales professionals preferable in Cardiovascular Ultrasound,
- Minimum 5 years Healthcare sales experience
- Prior experience working for a large company in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
GE is committed to taking on the world's toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles people like you!
Become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what's happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.