Job description / Role
NTS Group are working alongside a leading global pharmaceutical company to recruit Product Specialist positions in KSA. These positions are available to Saudi National candidates. The purpose of the Product Specialist is to achieve agreed commercial, productivity and performance targets within a given territory for the companies products and services.
• To meet or exceed commercial targets (market share/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales.
• To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face-to-face and meetings and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget.
• To assist in coaching of commercial team including of ongoing coaching and counselling through regular field visits.
• To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of companies products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programmes.
• Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high quality record systems, daily communication with administrative systems and timely processing of territory business expenses (AV and personal).
• Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams e.g. Healthcare, Hospital, in order to understand, maximise and drive territory.
SAR 16,000 to 18,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: 13 Month Basic Salary, Schooling & Sales Incentives
• Degree educated in relevant discipline OR Life science degree,
• Paramedic/nursing qualification
• Proven, successful selling track record (Primary and Secondary Care)-minimum 1 year in pharma environment.
• Knowledge of pharma industry and its changing environment
• Demonstrable high achiever in same or other relevant fields
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.