Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc,
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success"
Program Controls Engineer
On a behalf of high profile client, we are looking for outstanding Program Controls Engineer, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
The Program Controls Manager develops, manages, and executes all phases of the projects control effort (planning/scheduling, progress performance and cost analysis). He is in charge of guiding project team to analyse, evaluate, and forecast project costs, as well as performance against an established schedule with critical milestones.
• Establish and manage effectively a planning and progress control system (monthly & quarterly reports) in order to support the Project Director's decision-making process and allow him to complete the project according to the internal baselines and in compliance with the contractual dates and requirements;
• Define project area needs for schedule development, maintenance and monitoring in accordance with project procedures and client contract requirements;
• Supervise the competent performance of schedule development, maintenance, monitoring and analyse activities and timely issuance of reports;
• Ensure any deviation from plan is promptly spotted, analyzed, final time impact is estimated, and the effect of corrective actions taken is monitored;
• Supervise cost and scheduling activities at project locations; supports contract administration activities;
• Allocate resources in line with the progress requirements, prepare monthly cost reports to management including project status as actual VS programmed;
• Monitor project activities against contract scope of work, prepares additional work cost estimates
• Responsible for specifying the timing of the contract;
• Control budgets, changes and estimates at completion to ensure a successful project delivery;
• Provide guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to project for the resolution of difficult and complex project control problems;
• Interfaces with client, attends regular meetings, and provides statistical reports for management on a recurring or one-of-a kind basis;
• Identify critical path and project milestones, integrate schedules to create a master program;
• Assesses the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages. Provides the needed expertise and technique in cost control and contract management and coordinates project estimation efforts;
• Perform all other position related duties as requested.
Skills / Competencies
• Basic knowledge of the Systems Engineering approach to design, development, integration and product support
• Ability to develop and maintain detailed schedules, ensure adherence to quality standards and maintain policies and procedures
• Well-organized and able to work under deadlines,
• Demonstrated skill in identifying, analyzing and solving problems.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command of English.
• Strong reporting skills
• Strong cost reporting skills and techniques
• Experience in the identification, monitoring and reporting of project risks
• Ability to develop and update schedules, create reports and provide analysis using Microsoft Project and/or Primavera.
• Experience working with project management plans (PMP) and plans, specifications and estimates (PS&E)
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Controls Director - PMC
Senior Project Manager
Project Director - PMC
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|