Program Development & Evaluation Analyst
Job description / Role
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
This is to source one (1) Prog Dev & Eval Analyst III under Competency Certification Unit as Operations Evaluator to conduct Job Task Standard (JTS) evaluations in the Oil and Gas facilities in the company as part of their On-Job training (OJT) and Job certification requirement. These evaluators are at the job site evaluating tasks, explaining discrepancies and suggesting training for candidates' deficiencies. Evaluators provide advice on changes in the Tasks as required by the plant operation and maintenance. They are also responsible for developing online certification and recertification tests. Incumbent is responsible for the following:
- Coordinating and ensures that JTS task evaluations in different oil and gas processing plants are done accurately.
- Conducting JTS task evaluations on complex and advanced Distributive Control Systems (DCS) in different oil and gas facilities qualitatively and safely.
- Maintain all records for task evaluations and ensures that the JTS task evaluation entries are accurate in SAP/CP.
- Discussing with employees' supervisor the progress of evaluation and any safety violations.
- Developing and administer recertification tests in different locations.
- Developing weekly and monthly evaluation and recertification statistical reports for different line organizations.
- Coordinating and assist line organizations as Subject matter Experts (SME) in certification/ recertification test development process.
- Coordinating and assist line organizations as Subject matter Experts (SME) in developing task equivalency tables.
- If required, evaluators may have to teach in ITD classrooms in their respective crafts.
- Assisting line organizations in Job certification requirements.
- Preparing presentations on Job certifications for different areas
- Provides day-to-day technical work direction to assigned film/video crew. Crews may include contract personnel.
- Participates in assignment briefings concerning the overall planning, scheduling and sensitivities of the assigned production.
- Instructs assigned crew on matters such as production details, sequences, technical/aesthetic aspects, lights, graphics, or equipment required to develop the best possible production.
- Forecasts and requests logistic support/materials for production work to ensure timely and effective project completion. monitors to assure technicians have proper equipment and materials on hand to avoid loss time. %
- Writes and / or interprets script; plans, directs and integrates all audio and video elements of the assigned film/video/audio program.
- Performs the activities of subordinate staff to demonstrate technique, instruct new personnel or provide technical assistance during scheduled production
- Determines filming and lighting requirements and supervises entire camera operations. Provides advice on all aspects related to camera operations
Bachelor of Science in Engineering
Minimum 5 Years of Experience in Instructional design/teaching/vocational training
Competent user of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), LMS, CMS, and other document management software. Teaching English as a Second language (English curriculum teams), E-learning instructional design certificate, instructional design and technology certificate, or similar certificates are preferred. Work experience in oil and gas sector.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.
About the Company
Saudi Aramco is an integrated global energy enterprise. The company markets and exports crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas liquids and sulfur. It also ships crude oil worldwide through an affiliated company and participates in petroleum refining and marketing activities at home and abroad. Its overseas affiliates are in the United States, Egypt, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea and Japan.
Saudi Aramco's subsidiaries span the globe, with offices in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Leiden, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul.