Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- To plan, co-ordinate and manage the design, procurement, construction and commissioning of large projects by directing a project manager or team of project managers/area managers.
- To ensure clear agreement of client objectives and that these are met or exceeded.
- To achieve or better the budgeted gross margin.
- To provide strong HSE leadership
- Ability to direct a project, with the direct supervision and coordination provided by the Project Manager(s).
- Demonstrable commitment to HSE Management in a project environment
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- High level of customer focus
- Previous experience as a project manager on projects in excess of US$50m total value.
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification (Chartered Engineer preferable) with a minimum of 20 years industry experience preferably with Aramco and Sabic.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Middle East and with minimum 2 years of experience with the contractor.
- Eligible for AIPM Level 6 (Master Project Director) certification or equivalent.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.