Job description / Role
Title: Program Director - Offshore
Job Description: Offshore Program Director responsible for the execution of Pre-FEED, FEED and detailed design projects within the offshore business.
- Assures safe project execution
- Delivers to clients satisfaction and contractual requirements
- Accountable for project cost performance and accounts receivable
- Serves as prime point of contact between the client and company
- Assures the project execution is in accordance with policies, procedures, systems
- Manages and coordinates project leadership personnel
- Supports Business Development and proposals for new offshore opportunities
- Negotiates changes with the client Negotiates changes with the client
- Responsible for all contracts in their program of works
- Use and share best practices among the PM's.
- Negotiates changes with the client
- Plans the project execution and revises the plan as necessary and assures adherence to the plan.
- Keeps the client and company advised of project status.
- Leads the project management team and is responsible for the successful completion of the project
- Abides by our business ethics
- Project Delivery to the Quality Management systems
- Forecast workload ensuring deployment of sufficient resources (which will require close cooperation with the Engineering Manager)
- Resolution of inter-project conflicts
- Manage all people assigned to offshore contracts effectively
- Appraising direct reports on a regular basis
- Maintaining and promoting Company Values
- Promoting the capturing and implementation of lessons learned on Projects
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in the management of engineering and procurement projects
- Must have strong knowledge of offshore and experience of detailed design projects. Ideally a mix of greenfield and brownfield experience. Fabrication/Construction experience would be beneficial.
- Strong financial and commercial understanding of projects.
- Ideally 15 to 20 years of Offshore experience required
- Able to lead others in a challenging environment.
- Able to make decisions and drive decision processes.
- Well-developed management and administrative skills.
- Works within a team to establish direction, alignment and commitment.
- Interpersonal skills
- Risk and Change Management
- Program and Project Planning
- Well organized, credible and decisive.
- Degree in Engineering required Total of 20 years' Experience and 10-15 years Offshore experience
About how we can Benefit you:
Working in a corporate role or on one of our projects, you will apply your knowledge and expertise to deliver excellent results to our clients. We encourage a transparent and friendly working environment where you can see the value of your contributions and grow through career development opportunities both locally and on our global projects. You will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package including employee benefits and a career that is both financially and personally rewarding.
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.