Job description / Role
• Oversee design through artists or consultants, develop contracts as required, issue RFQ and
• RFP to secure design, procurement and construction contracts and coordinate with client to get them approved.
• Oversee and manage consultants, contractors, artists while working with the team to ensure design and construction is according to contract documents.
• Manage a team of 3 resources directly reporting to him.
• Coordinate with Program Director and Deputy Program Director on process and progress.
• Assist in bid evaluation for tenders in design and construction.
• Liaise with client team on a regular basis to advise on progress, discuss issues and obtain approvals.
• Ensure consultants and contractors meet reporting requirements of the contracts, client and stakeholders.
• Coordinate with Stakeholders for all approvals required.
• Contribute to weekly and monthly program reports.
• Oversee process of milestone payment requests from consultants and contractors.
• Develop and maintain Project Execution Plan.
• Draft and maintain Quality Assurance Management Plan.
• Draft and maintain Risk Register.
• The ideal candidate should hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering field from an internationally recognized university and over 18 years work experience.
• Experience and demonstrated skills in project management gained on large projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven leadership capability and pro-active approach to solving problems and getting the job done.
• Experience of working internationally.
About the Company
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.
SAS Global Consultants
Rider Levett Bucknall
Project Director - Major Projects (Mixed-Use)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|
Senior Director of Project Management
|Saudi Arabia||25 May|
Senior Project Director