Job description / Role
• Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant Subject.
• Minimum of (15) years experience.
• With an internationally renowned Western Companies in O&M projects.
• Has experience in O&M Managements of major high-value infrastructure such as bridges, tunnels, roads, storm water drainage, culverts, and programs of a City development.
• Must be western professional engineer (PE).
• Must be certified on (PMP).
• Must be fluent in English.
• Experience with Consulting company
• Should have experience in Design department more than 10 years
• This position for Saudi or Non Saudi inside KSA
Location: NEOM KSA.
About the Company
Zuhair Fayez Partnership is one of the leading and most established Architectural, Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management and Engineering Information System Consultancy Firms in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with over 40 years of professional experience in the local, regional, and international market since its inception in 1975.
The current organizational structure comprises the following main divisions: Technical Services, Buildings Design, Municipal Projects, Transportation Design, Construction Management and Site Supervision Services.
Zuhair Fayez Partnership has firmly established itself as a pioneer in the use of Building Information Modeling (BIM) Technology throughout the design process, Sustainability study, construction managements (through 4D & 5D simulation), and Facilities Management as well.
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||26 Apr|
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||20 Apr|
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
Rider Levett Bucknall
Senior Project Manager