Job description / Role
Our client, an ICT / Power / Construction company requires a Program Manager to join in Riyadh, KSA.
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. You will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Suitable candidates will have an engineering degree with proven working experience in project management; Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- You will have the ability to lead & Develop Direct reports (COACH) (Proven Track Record) and will take the lead on the following criteria:
- When the project is not a regular project
- With increased complexity
- On a New Business Line or New Key Vertical
- Multi Discipline
- Recovery of a Toxic Projects
- RUSH Project
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.