Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors.
Our Middle East, North Africa and India hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Programme Controls Manager - Major Masterplanned Development
Working on major master planning opportunity with a significant client in Saudi Arabia.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing programme controls within a world leading and global client organisation.
• Serving as interface with all functions within the extended master planning and appointed consultancy team as well as all internal and external stakeholders.
• Liaising with stakeholders to develop processes and procedures for capture, reporting and performance management.
• Developing and leading the process for the aggregation of data at project or programme level as necessary.
• Establishing and maintaining the weekly and monthly reporting calendar.
• Managing the preparation of reports, analyses and key communications as required and drafting the executive summary of the monthly report.
• Leading the management of producing performance data to support successful delivery.
• Supporting the management of relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
• Preparing presentations and various costs reports.
• Developing and leading reporting consistency across the programme.
• Providing training and assistance to programme and project team members to understand project controls requirements.
• Contributing to the ongoing development of the organisation and the creation of opportunities for efficiency/value enhancement in particular associated with the delivery of solutions within a multi-client or project environment.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Experience working with a project or programme management consultancy.
• Complete understanding of design, construction and cost programmes.
• Excellent technical grounding in all aspects of controls.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
• Experience of working with enterprise information databases.
• A relevant degree qualification is preferred but is not essential.
• Professional memberships are an advantage but are not essential.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.