Job description / Role
• The Project Assurance Engineer monitors and manages the energy efficiency of facilities in an energy performance project.
• The engineer ensures the implemented conservation measures are maintained as per the maintenance manuals, monitors energy consumption levels, and adjusts the operating schedules and procedures to optimize the energy efficiency of the facilities and projects.
• 3-5 Years of relevant experience as an Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
• BSc Electrical / Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering
• AEE CEM/CMVP
• Knowledge of BMS/control system is mandatory
• Sound knowledge of HVAC System
The candidate will directly report to the GM and will be based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||11 Jan|
Site Manager - Civil/Mechanical - Solar Photovoltaic Project
Supervisor Maintenance, Facility & Control Room
|Saudi Arabia||13 Jan|
Electrical Technical Engineer (Infrastructure)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||30 Nov|