Job description / Role
Well established organisation who is in the heart of creating and diversifying large scale development projects.
Create, advise and support the implementation of all Project Controls related Policies, Plans and Procedures in accordance with International Best Practice and Internationally recognized standards
* Assesses the impact(s) of design/construction changes and schedule slippages.
* Manages Program Budgets and Cashflows.
* Manages program and project level estimates
* Oversees the development and maintenance of an established system to show the hierarchy of plans and schedules; keeps project and company management fully informed.
* Coordinates staffing requirements, assigns and supervises project work activities, and trains personnel.
* Completes performance reviews and provides personnel development for the assigned employees.
* Manage project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
* Creates statistical reports for management on a recurring or one of a kind basis.
* Manages Document Controls processes and team
* Provides guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to project for the resolution of difficult and complex project control problems.
* Interfaces with clients, attends regular meetings, and provides statistical reports.
* Manages a team of Project Control Engineers/Specialists who are qualified to analyze, evaluate, and forecast project costs, as well as performance against an established schedule with critical milestones.
* Competitive salary plus benefits
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering , Construction Management or related field
* 20+ years of related experience, including supervisory/managerial experience on large scale developments
* Requires basic engineering knowledge in electrical, mechanical, civil, or a related field
* Requires strong Capital Development Analytics
* Excellent knowledge and experience of Project Controls Standards and Processes, Tools and Techniques, and Project Controls Software including Primavera P6 and Unifer.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Controls Manager
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Project Controls Manager
Swisslinx Middle East
Senior Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||13 Feb|