Job description / Role
Responsible for planning, scheduling, progress forecasting and project coordination. Performs a major role reporting contractual responsibilities of Client’s contractors and private sector projects planning, scheduling and progress performance. Monitors, and advises projects management department in planning, scheduling and reporting matters – collecting, evaluating and forecasting data as requested.
• Develops if required and monitors project schedules, depicting the sequence of events, dependencies, and interfaces with other projects to clearly illustrate the strategy of the program to meet the requirements of the projects management department responsibility assignment matrix (RAM).
• Monitors major milestone activities of projects and evaluates from the baseline schedules the status of active contracts.
• Reports to the manager, projects section any deviation from the original master schedule and recommends measures to minimize / avoid schedule impacts. Coordinates major milestone activities and established “major contract events” if required for incorporation in the RFP special conditions and pre-award reports.
• Reviews, analyzes and recommends approval or disapproval disposition of projects detailed schedules, including manpower loading.
• Summarizes approved contractor detailed schedules for incorporation in the projects management department RAM, utilizing established procedures.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.