Job description / Role
My client is a leading international construction company who are currently working on major projects througout Saudi and the rest of the world and have an excellent reputation. They are currently working on a major project on the NEOM development and are looking to recruit an experienced project controls engineer for the following;
• Progress Control: machinery, efficiency, material consumptions, activities duration
• Comparative between different technical solutions, teams.
• Analysis and proposal
• Collaboration with procurement Department.
• Analysis of proposals between Subcontractors
• Support to Cost Control: quantities, monthly closing, budget review, price breakdown
• Support Schedule: efficiency, activities duration, technical processes
• Internal reporting. Monthly report, on demand reports
• Candidates should ideally have a civil engineering degree of a similar subject and should have a proven background of working as a project controls engineer on a major civil engineering or building project.
• Candidates should have worked in Saudi Arabia and should have a transferable iqama available.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration