Job description / Role
Project: A large luxury mixed-use development, in the Umluj area of the kingdom. We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking programme controls manager to join our established and growing team in Saudi. The role will be reporting to stakeholders, internal and external. To work closely with the client, sub-consultants and main contractors.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Establishing and maintaining the schedule baselines and ensure project control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
• Delivering intelligence and updates on change management.
• Reporting to stakeholders, internal and external.
• Working closely with the client, sub consultants and main contractors.
• Reviewing overall project status with the project management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
• Risk management and reporting.
• Demonstrating a clear, systematic approach to solving complex issues and can communicate solutions in an effective, efficient, high-level manner.
• Evaluating and reporting on all scheduling, cost and change controls for this scheme in conjunction with the project/PMO.
• Recognizing and allocating best practice across the various project teams.
• Carrying out the duties of designated project controls manager for the project.
You have a relevant degree qualification. You will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or cost consultancy or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Project Controls Manager
|Saudi Arabia-Red Sea Cost||9 Nov|
Project Controls Lead
|Saudi Arabia||20 Dec|
Project Controls Director
Senior Project Controls Manager
|Saudi Arabia||1 Sep|
Associate Director – Project Controls