Job description / Role
The Project Controls Manager is responsible for:
• Development, implementation and operation of all project and company project controls systems, including all project performance monitoring and reporting systems
• Production of all periodic reports for management, including obtaining all data and following up with data providers, including project managers
• Production of Primavera P6, MS Project, etc. project time schedules for multiple, complex projects
• A critical outcome of this role is to develop and implement the necessary project control systems to monitor and report on both internal and external project financial and time performance.
• This includes building and maintaining professional relationships with internal stakeholders, clients, other consultants and contractors including coordinating with project managers to assist with overall project delivery in line with planned timelines and budgets.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a Construction-related subject, such as Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or equivalent
• Specific Project Management training & qualification
• Minimum 8 to 15 years of related work experience, an engineering background, and previous Middle East experience in project planning (time scheduling), design and construction management on similar or related project types is required.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Controls Manager
SAS Global Consultants
Project Controls Manager - Major Mixed Use Development
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Controls Director
|Saudi Arabia||15 Sep|