Job description / Role
Major contracting company in Saudi Arabia require an experienced Project Director to oversee two large scale Hospital / Healthcare projects in Saudi Arabia.
• Candidates should have a degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering and at least 20 years plus experience in Project Management.
• Candidates should have a proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget and should have a strong background in Hospital / Healthcare related projects, with at least 2 project delivered from A-Z.
• This is a great opportunity to join a busy contractor in the Kingdom, so please get in touch for more information.
SAR 50,000 to 65,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + medical + tickets + holiday
• BSc Civil / Architectural Engineering. 20 years + experience
• Project Management of major Hospital / Healthcare construction projects
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Civils Construction