Job description / Role
• Manage and direct all the activities relating to operations & maintenance and soft services of bus network facilities in all respects
• To plan and coordinate all the activities related to the O&M of all the bus network facilities corresponding all types of installations, MEP equipment’s, furniture, etc.
• Responsible for the operation and maintenance systems for bus network and services day-to-day, emergency, and planned maintenance; administration routines covering the office and sites; planning and control covering physical and financial aspects such as directly employed labor including forecasting maintenance budgets
SAR 35,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: with family benefits
• Male, 55 years old and below
• Must be a Qualified Engineer (BSc/BE); CFM - Certified Facility Manager is a must
• Minimum of 20 years’ experience; 10 years in management and 5 years in operations and maintenance of related functions equivalent in transportation facilities
• Fully conversant and proficient in CAFM (Computer-aided Facility Management) system
• Strong experience in delivering SLA’s (Service Level Agreement) & KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) via CAFM system
• Must have a valid GCC Driver’s license
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Senior Project Manager
SAS Global Consultants
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||23 Jul|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Project Director