Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Project Director needed for a large Contracting company in Riyadh.
A brand-new opportunity is available to work as a Project Director for a recognized Contracting Company in Riyadh where you would be working on one of their high-profile projects\contracts in the middle east. This is a great opportunity that the client is offering with great chance for progression, growth, and development for a hardworking, enthusiastic, and organised individual with proven experience.
• Manage project budget including risk
• Risk Management and Financial Accountability
• Project Design process and construction documentation
• Ensure Client & 3rd parties' satisfaction
• Manage a large team of Project Managers
SAR 30,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must have a minimum of 20 years experience in Project Management
• Contracting experience required
• Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
• CIOB Certified
• Experience in Educational Buildings and infrastructure
• Previous Gulf experience required
• Must be based in Riyadh or willing to relocate.
• Must be able to start as soon as possible.
redfish solutions promote a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality, and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavor to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
About the Company
redfish was created in 2005 with the single aim of delivering a truly professional and consultative recruitment service to the built environment.
Tired of being constrained by companies which over promised and under delivered, we decided to create a firm which would deliver the highest service level to both candidates and clients alike, irrespective of the candidate’s level or the size of the client.
Working with the country’s leading main contractors, consultancies and developers, we have an enviable reputation for placing middle and senior management candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Manager - Construction
Compass Project Consulting