Job description / Role
Our client – a world leader in specialised civil engineering – is looking for an experienced Project Director to oversee their major projects division in Saudi Arabia.
The duties of the Project Director will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Managing the contractual, operational and financial responsibilities of the projects
• Managing the staff on construction sites
• Controlling the schedules and budgets
• Negotiating and drafting contractual documents
• Proactively overseeing the accurate application of safety and quality processes
• Liaising with external clients and consultancies
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree qualification in Civil Engineering from an internationally recognised institute, with a Master’s degree in Finance, Business Management or similar
• At least 15 years’ experience in a hands-on project management role for major civils/ concrete projects is also required including specifically: knowledge of bridge construction and large concrete structural works. Any previous experience on projects involving post-tensioned concrete would be highly advantageous
• It is essential that you have strong engineering skills and a proven ability to think laterally providing technical solutions across all phases of concrete production, casting, post-tensioning and erection.
• Previous history of working internationally
• Excellent financial acumen
• Any French language skills would be beneficial
There is a very competitive basic salary on offer + accommodation + transport + private medical
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.