Job description / Role
Primarily in the field of public policy with an emphasis on the energy sector and will develop leaders in both the public and non-public sectors. Will also deliver executive education in leadership and management skills.
A major entity in the Kingdom.
• Lead the development of the overall vision, mission, and strategy, in coordination with the Advisory Board, the College Planning Committee and reporting to the Chairman of the BoT,
• Lead the development of the project strategic program (design the strategy pillars and analysis) that set the basis for work streams and targets embedded in the project.
• Lead the planning, development and execution, performance and monitoring of a comprehensive project covering all required work streams up to closing with the establishment of the college.
• Coordinate the overall strategy for a period of 5-years setting clear KPIs and plans for desired outcomes in line with the overall approved strategy.
• Aid in developing the concept design and key strategic choices.
• Lead the establishment of the PMO.
• Oversee all regulatory and logistical requirements for project execution and final establishment including (permits, procurement activities, regulatory filings and certificates, appropriate filing and documentation for all project information, and final deliverables handover, among others).
• Competitive package and benefits.
• Expert-level knowledge of project and change management and associated methodologies techniques, processes and approaches (e.g. Project and Portfolio Management Methodology PPM)
• Budget, cost and profitability management skills
• Knowledge of resource management tools
• Credibility as a senior-level project leader
• Strategic Thinking: Ability to juggle multiple goals and deadlines in the context of the big picture
• Facilitation, Negotiation & Problem Resolution
• Ability to build a strong network and relationships at executive levels with technology and solutions, customers and vendor groups
• Ph.D. degree in related field is preferable.
• Minimum of 15 years of relevant combined experience in academia, and professional leadership, with emphasis on academic programs design, strategy execution, project development, administrative, and financial activities and requirements.
• Proven experience in international higher education systems
• Proven track-record of leadership of large teams, aggregation of resources, and know-how of the Saudi business and academic environments.
• Professional certifications in accounting, finance, or project management are desirable.
• Exceptional communication skills in both Arabic and English.
• Proven working experience as senior leader.
• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently if necessary.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.