Job description / Role
Our Project Finance and Infrastructure team advises clients on financial, procurement, strategic and public-private partnerships issues for large-scale infrastructure projects and programs. Join this team and you will help provide support to our clients from the earliest stages of analysis project evaluation to procurement, financial close, construction and operations. You will assist our clients in devising and comparing financial plans and delivery approaches for projects that involve public, federal or private financing; project revenues; and/or grants - and provide support to our clients in their implementation of those plans.
We're looking for experienced, dynamic Infrastructure Advisory specialists to join our Strategy and Transactions team as part of our continued growth and success in the MENA region. As part of our project finance team, you'll develop your commercial capabilities working with our global networks and fast-moving, emerging clients. Our diverse client portfolio will build your capabilities in pitching, briefing, managing relationships and challenging assumptions. In our friendly, collaborative environment, you'll receive the support, formal training and coaching you need to progress quickly along the career path you choose.
Your key responsibilities
As a Manager within the Project Finance and Infrastructure team you will be responsible for a assisting clients in the development and implementation of strategies to advance large-scale infrastructure and other projects. Advise on the structuring and closing of financing for infrastructure projects and/or procurements, including the development, structuring, and negotiation of contract terms.
You will be required to demonstrate a deep understanding of capital project/program funding, financing and delivery mechanisms at the local, state, and national levels to support analysis of client projects and provide project and program management assistance to clients and project teams on large projects. Developing and mentoring junior team members will also be a key part of your role.
Skills and attributes for success
Individuals with a good Knowledge of public-private partnerships (PPP), concessions and acquisition and project financing structures will do well in this role. Project Financing knowledge, with an understanding of project financial modelling and financing markets, would be highly valued and the Understanding of economic or social infrastructure procurement and delivery
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of related work experience.
- Experience with large-scale infrastructure projects with proven project management skills
- Experience structuring infrastructure financing transactions and/or procurements and the commercial aspects of the associated documentation
- Proven quantitative analytical capabilities; ability to build market-accepted financial models is preferred
- Outstanding critical thinking skills with the ability to solve unstructured problems
- Outstanding communication, writing and organizational skills
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to develop professionally in the infrastructure finance and policy sector
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience in a top-tier advisory firm, infrastructure service provider, bank, relevant government agency or other relevant sector significant experience in a top-tier advisory firm, infrastructure service provider, bank, relevant government agency or other relevant sector
- Professional qualifications such as CFA, FRM, ASIA, CPA, CA and CMA, will be considered an advantage.
- Preferably a Saudi National or Arabic speaker
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region