Job description / Role
About the Project Manager position:
We are looking for a reliable Project Manager who will manage our key client projects. Your duties will include delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
You should have a background in business, management or budgeting and possess strong analytical and team building skills. We expect you to be able to get the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
Project Manager responsibilities are:
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Organize and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Oversee the timely delivery of all projects, ensuring they remain within scope and within budget
- Allocate resource and ensure their availability
- Prepare a detailed project plan to track progress
- Monitor project performance with the helps of appropriate systems, tools and technique
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs with the help of appropriate verification techniques
- Prepare reports and present them to senior management as needed
- Maintain relations with the client and all stakeholders
- Analyze and manage risks in order to minimize negative effect on a project
- Build and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Prepare and review comprehensive project documentation
Project Manager requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Project Administrator position in the information technology sector
- Significant experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good practical experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Complete educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Additional certification such as PMP or PRINCE II will be a bonus
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).