Job description / Role
- Oversee the development and implementation of the project management plans including: Execution Plan, Quality Plan, and Communication Plan.
- Oversee and review the results of the sub-contractor pre-qualifications, master schedule, project budget, cost estimates, and financial reporting.
- Oversee and review the management and operations of the Project Control System in the implementation of tracking, logging, expediting and monitoring systems and the preparation & distribution of project data and monthly reports. This would include the schedule and cost management and control systems.
- Oversee and review the performance of project administration in respect of contract management and administrative procedures, preparation of contracts and variation orders, claims defence and adjudication activities
- Oversee and review Project management and supervision of contractor activities, including direction and coordination in the field, and contractor compliance with schedules, standards, safety and quality control, permit and insurance submittals to local authorities. Organize recovery workshops and actions as needed.
- Plan all Project operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related discipline Chartered or Professional Engineering certification or equivalent is preferred.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; Arabic is an advantage.
- 20 + years of experience, directly related to the position for which application is being made of which at least ten (10) years must have been spent in significant similar engineering and project supervisory assignments as such wherein involving independent decisions and comparative responsibility.
- 10 + years of experience in engineering in a top tier regional / multinational engineering consultancy firm.
- Saudi Nationals
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).