Job description / Role
Our client is a limited liability company specialized in building, construction, operation and maintenance, based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with the experience and capability of undertaking all phases of the project life cycle. Our client can also offer expertise in refurbishment, facility management and training.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Project Planning & Control
• Translate the Company / Project objectives, policies and requirements in a Project Plan.
• Implement Project Plans and monitor performance against Project Plan parameters, coordinate.
• Follow-up areas of concern, analyse trends, takes corrective action and report.
• Human Resource Management
• Ensures that all tasks have been clearly defined and understood by the Site Management and that responsibilities are assigned and associated authorizations delegated;
• Provides leadership, maintains good personnel relations and provides support.
• Monitors career development and appraise personnel.
• Provides training / support for skill and career developments as required.
• Interface Management
• Coordinates and liaise with Client and other external stake-holders.
• Coordinates and liaise with the Company’s Discipline, Operations and Commercial management.
• Structures and maintains information / communication flows between upstream and downstream parties.
• Authorize activities defined for the project Start-up Plan or Project Plan within the identified budget.
• Delegate control tasks within the Project Organization.
• Financial limits as defined in the Financial Authorization Directive.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in any Engineering discipline.
• Minimum of 15 years experience in engineering, of which at least 10 years in project management.
• Work experience in Saudi Arabia is preferred.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Sr. Project Manager - Civil
Gulf Enterprises Exports
Al Geemi & Partners Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||20 Aug|