Job description / Role
Rider Levett Bucknall is an independent construction, property and management consultant. We bring a fresh perspective combining technical expertise and technology to deliver service excellence. Rider Levett Bucknall has had a local presence in the Middle East for over 30 years. Commencing practice in Saudi Arabia in 1982. Since 2007, we have grown rapidly and now have offices throughout the MENA Region where we have been involved in delivering some of the most iconic and innovative buildings in the region. Rider Levett Bucknall has also been recognised for the 13th consecutive year as a Top Employer for excellence in employee conditions. We are a global firm and encourage our KSA people to build global networks within the business and enhance their personal and professional development.
Our dedicated Project Management Team at RLB are responsible for seeing a project through from the initial planning stages to completion. Their main task is to break down projects into stages, taking responsibility for monitoring and managing the programme, cost, quality and risk of each stage of the project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service to our clients and enjoy long term relationships with them. We are a sector focused business actively operating and investing in Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use, Sports and Retail clients and projects. Our Project Managers work in close contact with clients, advising them on financial matters, project risks, procurement and contract matters using our experience to provide an informed opinion.
• Due to the continued success of our Saudi Arabia office, we are currently recruiting Project Mangers to work on a large-scale build program of works in Riyadh.
• The Program comprises a high-end mixed-use portfolio of projects on a single master plan located in Riyadh, KSA comprising leisure and entertainment, residential and infrastructure assets.
• You will join an existing client facing team and will be able to demonstrate a broad range of project/program experience. A background in a tier 1 PMC is essential.
• This will be an extremely challenging yet rewarding role - working for a company with excellent growth plans in the Middle East.
• Input into establishing execution strategy for individual projects
• Day-to-day management of projects
• Accountable as part of a team for individual project success, reporting up to the Project Management Leads
• Implementation of all procedural requirements as defined in the Quality Plan
• Manage project risk and implement agreed mitigation measures
• Implement essential control measures, systems, project procedures in line with the PEP.
• Attend meetings and follow up on assigned tasks through to completion
• Work with planners to develop specific project schedules and provide early warning of risks to the timeline
• Lead the development of weekly and monthly reports
• Identify issues related to quality, cost or time and advise on corrective actions
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
• Degree in Project Management or similar technical discipline is essential
• A chartered member of RICS or MCIOB will be ideal
• A minimum of 6 years’ technical delivery experience gained within a consultancy
• Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
• Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
• A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines
• A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable and flexible
• Western educated candidates preferred
We are an award-winning leading independent firm providing our clients with some of the most comprehensive and forward-thinking advice available. We offer a range of complementary quantity surveying, project management, building surveying and advisory services from conception, through design and construction and operational performance of facilities to their eventual disposal or reuse. Our clients have rapid access to the latest industry intelligence and innovations, which serve to enhance value and mitigate risk. We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation. We are committed to developing new services and techniques aimed at enhancing our clients' businesses in the long term.
About the Company
RLB's 35-year presence in the Kingdom continues as we expand our services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working on projects in central, eastern and western provinces.
Our extensive expertise covers cost consultancy, project management, facilities management and claims services.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
With 4,600 employees worldwide, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.