Job description / Role
• Project Planning, Monitoring, and Project Delivery as per agreed schedule
• Project Management activities for delivering GIS Conversion projects
• Establishing GIS Data Conversion project processes, controls and management at different working levels
• Communication with all project stakeholders within the Company, Client side and teams working in Survey, GIS Data Conversion and finalization
• Training, Motivating, and evaluating performance of teams working on GIS Data Conversion using ArcGIS and related
• Diploma or Graduate in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 10 years experience working with ArcGIS and Micro station CAD software for Electrical Distribution Data design,
• Development, and Conversion & Migration
• Minimum 4 years Project Management, Project planning and Delivery preferably ArcGIS Based Data Development projects
• PMP or relevant certification desirable or best practices implemented in previous projects
About the Company
Engineering and Research International (ERI) welcomes you to the exciting world of geosciences. We have been providing advanced solutions and dependable services for over four decades.
The ERI group of companies works with our clients by offering our expertise and supporting them at every stage of a given project. Our multidisciplinary teams have the capability and resources to offer routine and basic services as well as high-level consultancy for finding solutions for the most complex problems.
ERI has applied its experience to a variety of projects ranging from housing and infrastructure, electrical power generation facilities and water supply schemes, to oil refineries and petrochemical complexes. ERI is also actively involved in the research and development of innovative engineering solutions relevant to these areas.