Job description / Role
Our client, a multinational Contract Logistics company is looking to hire a Project Manager to manage their projects across the kingdom
Our client is a multinational Contract Logistics company
The role of Project Manager (Contract Logistics) will include, but not limited to the following:
Developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Ensure resource availability and allocation
* Develop a detailed project plan, spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs and monitor/track progress
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
* Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks
* Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
* Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
* Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
* Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
* Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
* SAR 20,000 - SAR 25,000
For the role of Project Manager (Contract Logistics), the ideal candidate must have the following:
* Must have at least 5+ years of experience in Project Management
* Must come from Contract Logistics industry background
* Hands on experience with warehouse mechanization, automation, storage techniques.
* Experienced with Lean methodologies and tools.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
* Must be currently based in Saudi Arabia with a transferable Iqama
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
Project Manager - Infrastructure