Project Manager Engineering
Nahawand Medical Supplies
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
• Preparing a detailed work schedule for the project in addition to work plans
• Coordinating the internal resources of the project and coordinating with external parties and suppliers in order to ensure that the project runs smoothly without defects
• Develop a detailed plan for the project and follow up on the progress of work on it
• Forecasting the sources and resources needed to achieve the project's objectives and managing the project's resources in an effective manner that achieves its efficiency
• Assisting in the process of introducing projects and defining the scope and objectives of each project
• Preparing project budgets according to the scope of work
• Track all project costs to ensure that the budget is properly covered
• Provide stakeholders with all project updates on a regular basis and provide them with the necessary information about planning strategies, administrative processes and modifications that it makes
• Organizing and managing contracts with suppliers
• Using the best techniques and administrative methods throughout the entire project implementation process
• Make necessary administrative adjustments as needed
• Prepare reports for the senior management department regarding the status of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered in a timely manner
• Verifies the availability of all necessary project resources
• Measuring the effectiveness of project performance by using the necessary tools and techniques
• Manage public relations with clients and stakeholders
• Risk management in order to reduce as much as possible the risks that projects may be exposed to
• Prepare and maintain complete documentation describing projects
• Analyze the achievement and achievement of short and long term goals
• Attending meetings, conferences, and training courses
• Ensure that all tasks assigned to the staff are proceeding efficiently and effectively
• Preparing spreadsheets, charts, graphs, and maps that show how work is going.
• Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering or Relevant field.
• Master of Business Administration in any Specialization preferred.
• Minimum 8 Years experience Required.
• Fluent in Both English and Arabic languages.
• Good Knowledge in Any Design Software's.
• Ability to work with various Customer Requirement in Mobile Workshop.
• Has good knowledge in Automobile Modification unit.
About the Company
Founded in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2002 AD, 1423H, it started its activities through a message from Samia, “to provide the best services and equipment to patients and those with an interest”, and was keen to confirm its mission through its vision to be the leading provider of Easy solutions for a better life locally and regionally.
We offer a complete line of home care products and rehabilitation at the best medical quality standards and we are committed to our customers and partners who trust the effectiveness and safety of our equipment and products.
From our belief in the right of those who care about the quality of life, which is now possible medically and technically, we have provided integrated products of all types of home care equipment such as beds and wheelchairs, home respirators, tables and physiotherapy equipment, Orthopedic devices and medical shoes. These products and equipment are of high quality imported from Europe, America and Asia, and have the highest international quality certificates such as: (CE, FDA, & ISO)
For 14 years, we have been serving clients in ministries, government, non-governmental and retail hospitals. Currently, we are the main suppliers of the Ministry of Social Affairs in the Kingdom, which is interested in introducing and implementing the Home Care Program for most patients and disabled persons in the Kingdom.
In order to ensure the quick delivery of our customers we have provided a number of warehouses that have a sufficient stock of products backed by a network of integrated logistics services to meet the needs of our customers with the quality and speed required.
Project Manager - Engineering
V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.
V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co.
Big Fish Recruitment
Project Engineer (Mechanical) - Oil & Gas Industry
Ultimate HR Solutions
Senior MEP Manager