Job description / Role
Required to join an established Operations & Maintenance contractor. Based in the head office located in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia you will manage and co-dinate the maintenance and facilities on a number of large scale facilities. These sites may be in remote locations so will require travel to them. Applicant must have experience of working on ARAMCO projects
• Management of site based O&M / FM personnel to ensure all day-to-day Operation & Maintenance activities on Site are completed to the required standards
• Communication between all stakeholders
• Ensure established Quality Control Standards are being adhered to
• Manage and monitors training/support for Saudi Trainees, as and when required;
• Coordinates and liaise with Client ensuring service levels are being maintained
• A degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering (or equivalent experience)
• 15+ years experience of working within facilities management, operations & maintenance
• MUST have experience of working on Aramco projects
• Able to manage multiple sites
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in managing multi-cultural teams
• Excellent client liaison skills
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment