Job description / Role
Required to join an engineering consultancy working on large scale housing developments in Riyadh. The successful candidate will work on behalf of the client to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Assist in defining project scope and objectives ensuring technical feasibility
• Resource availability and allocation
• Develop project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture from a recognised University
• A minimum of 15 years post graduate experience of managing construction projects
• Extensive housing project experience - ideally have worked on government housing projects in the Middle East
• Should have spent the majority of career within engineering /PMC
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Senior Project Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
SAS Global Consultants
Project Manager / Senior Project Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||26 Apr|
Project Director - Major Projects (Mixed-Use)
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jun|