Job description / Role
Required to join a leading engineering consultancy working on public sector infrastructure projects in Saudi Arabia.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for running multiple engineering design projects.
• This will include technical liaison between the consultancy and client, writing progress reports, work and staff coordination as well as ensuring the project is completed to time and budget.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in an engineering discipline ie Civil, Mechanical
• A proven track record of managing Infrastructure design projects in the Middle East
• Experience of working with government clients, commissions, ministry's etc
• Should have worked with large engineering consultancies.
• Experience of working with European /US consultants preferred
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Senior Construction Manager
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Manager - Infrastructure