Job description / Role
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in infrastructure project management specially with earthworks and security fencing from a massive project in Saudi Arabia.
• The position requires construction expertise in the areas of support of excavation, earthwork, utility work, road construction along with business management acumen.
• University Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Other certifications obtained: PMP certification can be an advantage
• Nature and length of previous experience: At least 10 years of experience in Project Management of infrastructure, in massive project.
• Current Location: Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Senior Construction Manager
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Manager / Director