Job description / Role
Position - Chief Manager/Project Manager - Over Head Transmission Line (OHTL)
Job Location - Saudi Arabia
Nationality - Saudi / Indian / Egypt / GCC / UAE / African
Note- Capacity to Handle the Entire Project Independently.
Purpose - Responsible for the smooth execution of projects
• Responsible for Multiple or Single projects in the Region. Works as a one-point contact for all purposes.
• Handles complete project from (post-tender) award stage to completion stage.
• Plans and forecasts project budget and human resource requirements.
• Ensures project completion in time and within budgeted cost
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Implements engineering systems and controls in compliance with Health & Safety regulations.
• Handle various business development activities like the study of upcoming projects, tracking of competitor information, promotion of Transmission business, visiting potential clients, making strategic alliances etc in that country
• Interact with local bodies, and political parties to ensure smooth execution of the project.
SAR 20,000 to 45,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Other Benefits As per Company
Experience: 15+ years
Qualification: Engineering Graduate - Civil / Electrical /Electronics
Note: Candidate must have completed more than 3 Overhead Transmission Line Projects As PROJECT MANAGER
About the Company
A Staffing & HR Organization providing high quality, responsive services to your business. We hold expertise in providing talented and experienced candidates for all Executive level/White collar and Blue collar categories across the Globe.
ASCO Consultancy Services offers a range of Staffing & HR Services to retained and project Clients across the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|
Senior Project Manager
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
Project Director - PMC