Job description / Role
• We are looking for an Senior Project Manager within my clients Engineering team based in Al Khobar
• Responsible for all phases of planning and execution on a medium or large sized (typically $100 MM to $ 500 million total installed cost) hydrocarbon plant /Pipelines project .
• Plans, organizes, coordinates and controls projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company
• Responsible for timely production of all engineering deliverables
• Expand work scope definition for engineering design and equipment procurement
• Establish detailed plans for engineering design development within project established parameters.
• Accurate reporting of the progress and identification of progress constraints requiring action by the project.
• Communicating with project and engineering management to ensure that project expectations are clearly identified and met.
• Review the work performed by engineering disciplines to ensure consistency with project requirements and that appropriate discipline input is included in final documents.
• Demonstrate and reinforce good management principles and behavior to the engineering disciplines.
• Ensure that ideas that improve the project cost/risk position are encouraged and presented to engineering management for consideration.
• Responsible to communicate and reinforce the project principles and key objectives to Engineering Disciplines
• Shall have commercial focus to analyze and predict project performance
• B.Sc (Chemical /Mechanical Engineering ) with minimum 20 years of experience in EPC companies after graduation
• Shall have at least 10 years of initial experience in consulting /EPC companies at the initial stage of career
• Certification in Project Management
About the Company
Specialist Engineering Recruitment Consultancy working within O&G, Rail, Construction, Building Services and Infrastructure Sectors.